Train the Trainer: Creative Facilitation
Time & Location
About the Event
This art-centered, participatory training will walk participants through the Creative Praxis pedagogy, which is based on 6 humanistic principles: liberation education, trauma-informed, restorative practices, ethos, art infusion, and community building.
From Friday, February 5 to Sunday, February 7, you will:
- Gain new online and in-person tools for facilitation using the Creative Praxis framework
- Gain a greater awareness of yourself and your strengths as a facilitator
- Gain interactive tools for engaging youth, parents, and community members
- Learn first-hand how to set up learning spaces that are energetic and trauma-informed
- Receive one-on-one personal guidance from an experienced Creative Praxis trainer
This train-the-trainer experience will be active and immersive: participants are given intentional time to practice their skills in the space and reflect on their experience.
This is a training for practitioners of all levels of skill and experience.
Participants may attend as individuals or may be supported by their workplace to participate for professional development credit. All participants will receive a certificate upon completion. We are happy to work with you to satisfy documentation requirements for professional development.
**Limited scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com to receive the application form**