Thu, May 11|
Burn Out, Compassion Fatigue, and Stress
Creative Praxis presents an art-based, healing-centered online workshop for caregivers, educators, and professionals looking for new tools for rejuvenation and growth.
Time & Location
May 11, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
About the event
Do you feel like you're losing patience faster? Have you felt uninspired lately? Do you want to learn pratical tools for your rejuvenation and growth? Join Creative Praxis for a 2-hour online workshop to address burn out, compassion fatigue, and stress. You'll be able to gather new tools and somatic practices for your personal and professional life.
- Increase participant's knowledge and understanding of stress and how it manifests in the human body
- Increase participant's knowledge and understanding of burnout and compassion fatigue, and how it imapcts our relationship with self, others, and the environment
- Co-create practices for healing, self-care, and wellness
When: Thursday, May 11, 2023
Time: 10AM-12PM EST
Tickets: We ask organizations and individuals with larger budgets to pay at the higher rates to support the sustainability of this program and help us accept more folks who may not have the capital to do so.
Scholarships are available upon request. Please send us a message at info@CreativePraxis.org
- Organization Level: $100 per participant (this ticket level supports scholarships for others)
- Individual Level: $75 per participant
Note: This workshop will be conducted in English. There will be art making, movement, or web-based activities; expect whole group discussions in the main room and small group or partner discussions in breakout rooms.
Email us at info@CreativePraxis.org for questions or concerns.