Tue, Nov 14|
2-hour professional development for educators of traditional and non-traditional classrooms.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Educator Energizers is a 2-hour monthly professional development workshop for educators in tradition and non-traditional classrooms.
Incorporating Creative Praxis's 6 approaches, Educator Energizers are morning workshop sessions with a rotating calendar of topics that are most relevant to people who work in classrooms and learning spaces with young people (pre-K through college). This is a great option for folks looking to gather new tools and strategies, refresh their skills, or meet other likeminded educators. These sessions are great for school teachers and aides, camp counselors, after school program providers, and more.
- September: Classroom Management
- October: Social Emotional Learning
- November: Classroom Management
- December: Positive Youth Development
- January: Anti-Racist Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
- February: Culturally Relevant De-Escalation
- March: Classroom Management
- April: Culturally Relevant De-Escalation
- May: End of the Year Engagement Activities
- June: Wellness, Vacation, Rejuvenation
- Standard Ticket: $100 (we encourage folks who are able, to purchase a standard rate ticket. This ticket price helps the Creative Praxis team to equitably compensate our facilitators, maintain our space, and provide support monetary for other participants who may need to utilize the community rate)
- Community Rate: $50 (we encourage folks to purchase a community rate ticket if the standard rate is out of reach for any reason. This is a great option for individuals from community, micro-businesses or nonprofits, and/or students)
Includes: 2 hour onlie workshop, light refreshments
- Parking available in the Sherman Mills lot or on the street
- Location accessible by SEPTA bus routes #60, #61, #1
From $50.00 to $100.00
From $50.00 to $100.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal